18.9.50

Someone used to ask me "Why do you do like this?"
"Fasting, for what?... Just hurt your healthy and not have anything better!"

I just smile to them and said "I do it for my God, my health and of course my faith" and then, I leave them behind.

I think "If they wanna know more, they just ask me..."
But they just laught at me and don't ask me anymore!

So this is the reason that I don't waste my time with everyone "Who don't believe in God [ALLAH] and don't believe in Mohammed. [The Prophet]"

All of my brother!... You must "Thank you for ALLAH" about the time of your life, that bring you to see "Ramadon" again

This month is holy and greatful for all of us!
This month, you can test your faith & proof youself.

I think all of my brothers know "Why we must fasting in this month?" and "What thing that you can get if you do this?"

So... All of my brother, this is the precious time that we can do all of the good thing [Ibadat] for raise your goodness more and more.

Eventhough who you are?, Eventhough where you live?, Eventhough how about you & your lifestyle?,...
All of we have the great chance to change our life!

Fasting... for get everything better!
OR
Do not fasting,... and let yourself for wasting this precious time!

This is your dicision, you must make by your own!...

...:: Every steps that you close to The only one God [ALLAH], The only one God [ALLAH] will close to you more than you think ::...
...:: And Every steps that you far away of The only one God [ALLAH], The Only one God [ALLAH] will far away more than you think ::...


This is an article from me, The one who not good at in English. 'Cause I just want to share my mind for veryone who want to know!

I'm Yamilnoor : The light that show you the right way

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: