11.9.50

...:: 'Cause I'm Yours ::...

Someone told me to left you behind.
Someone told me, you are bad person.
Someone told me, you not love me like I love you.
Someone told me, you're the one who betray my love!
Someone told me...Blah blah blah... about your past.
I don't know you before we talk to each other,
I don't know you anymore before we decide to walk to each other.

But I don't care 'bout your past,
I don't care what you were
I just care for you since the day you came in to my life, untill now...
I still care you more and more.
I know sometime, you worry 'bout yourself...
You think that you not good enough for me.
But do you know what?...
Everytime that you're worry, I'm more worry than you ever know.
Let me tell you something that I have no chance to tell you.
Eventhough who are you used to be, what the best or damn thing that you ever done.
Please do not worry 'bout me, 'Cause I'm yours.
Eventhough what happened with you,
Up to now I'm here... I'm beside you, with all my love and my heart.
Like you told me before... "You & Me... We were born born for each other"
Since you told my Mom & Dad that you love me,
I decide to give you all my love, my heart and my soul!
Eventhough you are not here, not know what I say, and not know anything.
But I know you can understand my feeling, right?

You're in heaven or somewhere,
I hope you can see me and know "What happen with me?" right?
So... You know that I've no heart for love anyone,
'Cause my heart is belonging to you forever!
+++ 'Cause I'm yours!!! +++

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Jackula Caesar Azazel กล่าวว่า...

wap wap huhuhu