11.9.50

...:: You are the otherside of my world ::...

...This is My World...

If I'm a Sin...You're a Saint...
If I'm The Worst...You're The Best...
If I'm The Dark...You're The Light...

...We're So Different...
I want to stand beside you...But it's seem like difficult too much!

Eventhough I try to reach your hand... When you give it to me...But so far far away...

Like I can't touching you...
Like I can't feel your breath or hear your words..

I want to know... "WHY?"

Now I've found the answer... 'Cause you're the otherside of my world!!!

I want to runaway from you now...
To the place that I can...To the place that I don't know where?
But...In that place...I can live alone...
Let my heart can be free from everything...
Leave the sadness behind...

And In that place...
I can be myself...
Doing anything that I want...Without rules...Without clue

I just want to be myself...want to be the real me...
Don't want everybody tell me Who I should be or try to tell me what's right for me!!!

Please Let me free & Leave me alone
Don't give me your heart for just want to control me!
But Just get me & accept me... "What I am"

'Cause...If you do this things...
That mean...You're coming to my world and stand beside me...

And finally...We will walk together...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: