12.7.51

It's not easy... To be me!

I can't stand to fly, I'm not that naive, I'm just out to find, The better part of me
It may sound absurd... but don't be naive, Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed... but won't you concede, Even heroes have the right to dream

It's not easy... To be me!

I try to cares everyone, but it's too hard for me...
'Cause it's impossible to do this!

I try to shares everything with everyone, but finally I found no one which I can do this

Sometime I feel like I live in the otherside of everyone,
Orelse everyone are live in the otherside of my world.

It's too hard... to choose side while any trouble is laying in front of me.
When you try to understand some side, it's sure that you might be misunderstood with the other.

I hate to be here, I don't want to standing in the center, 'cause I can't choose side between my friend.

But... it's me, and this place is for me... and right for me to standing here.
Eventhough I'm not agree in anyway.

It's not easy... To be me!

1 ความคิดเห็น:

L : Lying from you กล่าวว่า...

เป็นอย่างที่เจ้เป็นนั่นล่ะ คือเสน่ห์ของตัวเจ้เอง มันคงจะเป็นเรื่องยากที่จะเอาใจใครโดยที่ไม่ต้องผิดใจกับใคร แต่ผมรู้ว่าเจ้มีเหตุผลพอที่จะเชื่อมั่นใคร และทำให้ใครเชื่อมั่นในตัวตนของเจ้
ผมว่า ช่วงนี้เจ้ดูหดหู่เกินไปเปล่าเนี่ย สดชื่นหน่อยดิ่ค้าบบบบบ หลายคนเขาเป็นห่วงนะเจ้