23.1.51

...:: Shadow of the day ::...

Everything so quiet... I look out the window and look into the sky, the moon is so blue but still shining.
Sorrow but beauty, Loneliness but so strenght...

+++++++++++++++++++++

Tonight is so cold, and my heart still freeze... I think I can't breath may be I'm dying.
But... my mind still missing for something or someone... But I don't know what or who?

+++++++++++++++++++++

The last thing on my mind is "How can I die with peace?"
And again that my mind is thinking for a while... about something or someone

+++++++++++++++++++++

I hold my mind back to my soul again... and then I close my eyes for a moment... I need some rest!

+++++++++++++++++++++

My eyes are close... So I can't see everything, it's all dark! But I can feel cold deep inside my soul
May be I'm in underworld...
I try to reach someone's hand... But there's no one...

...:: I'm alone again ::...

My night is dark... My day is shadow... And my mind is sorrow down deep!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: